Always looking for the best, most inspiring decor settings to share with you, we stumbled across the most beautiful Easter table decor a few days ago.
If you are spending Easter sunday in our own home, hosting friends and family for your typical Easter brunch, you want to make sure your table setting is everything you have ever dreamed of. We have given you a few general ideas on how to transform your home for Easter, but today we are sharing this inspiring Easter table setting by event planner Calder Clark, hoping you can bring the joyous colors of Spring into your own dining room.
The Charlston-based event planner has been wowing us with her take on Southern decor and her stylish soirées for some time, now. And this time, Clark took inspiration from the celery green woven throughout nature when Spring comes to create this effortlessly elegant brunch table.
“My inspiration stemmed from that perfect celery green woven throughout nature come March, and the soft blue of the local eggs we snap up in preparation for our Easter table.”
The event planner used sherbet green and blue to create her foundation, having them paired the two colors with soft Spring, Summery fabrics such as linen napkins, as well as delicate glassware, and sweet flower bouquets that serve as Easter centerpieces for her table setting.
Take note of some of Clark’s tips on creating the perfect Easter table setting:
1. Always go with a binary color palette, as this will allow for a more beautiful spread. In this case, the event planner mixed two cold tones – blue and green – with a warmer tone of peach from the flowers, creating a wow factor at the table.
2. Choose only one kind of flower to create your Easter centerpiece. If that’s not a possibility, go with monochromatic flowers. This will ease the way across the table setting and create a more fluid tablescape.
3. Make sure your centerpiece containers are all different sizes and heights, for this will allow to make your table look less cluttered.
4. Make use of the name cards you have stored for so long. A small touch that not only will make your tablescape feel more organized, but it will give your guests the sense of having been thought of beforehand.
5. If you find them, go with a couple of green velvet rabbits as centerpieces as well. They will add a unique and fresh touch to your decor, at the same time they bring in a textural element.
6. Elevate your linen napkins with a small fresh bloom on the side. This simple idea will make your table feel fresher and light.
7. Make your own dip-dyed eggs for a unique Easter table setting. This can be a fun activity to do with the kids in preparation for the big Easter brunch.
“Don’t forget- brunch is nothing without copious amounts of champagne and crispy homemade cheese straws!” was Calder Clark’s final tip.
Photos © CAITLIN COLCOLOUGH
Get your own Easter table setting!
WE HOPE YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE. FEEL FREE TO PIN ALL THE IMAGES TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD OR TO PRINT THEM TO USE ON YOUR MOOD BOARD. YOU CAN ALWAYS FOLLOW US ON THE GO! FIND US ON PINTEREST AND DON’T MISS A SINGLE BREATH.
You can find the original post here.